Wednesday, October 27, 2010

ABERCROMBIE & Fitch teen/juniors/youth/womens/mens clothing

Abercrombie & Fitch (as well as Hollister, Abercrombie & HCO)  is a spendy store - at least compared to the prices I can buy the same items for at yard sales or thrift stores.  I ALWAYS make a profit selling the A & F brand anywhere from $5 to $50 profit.  Jeans, shorts, skirts, hoodies & jackets are my best money makers.  Yesterday I purchased a cute A&F hoodie for $3.95, listed it on ebay for $24.99, got an offer of $18.00 and snatched that offer up in a flash.  A $15 profit, not too shabby!  
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360314008017

Also the A&F jeans I sell, I look for really worn-in, distressed, DESTROYED jeans which are usually $5 and under at the thrift stores.  Holes in knees, worn back bottom hems, maybe some bleaching --- it all SELLS!  I like the note "no need to break in these jeans, it is done for you!" 
Pics of some of the jeans I have sold:
Add caption

Add caption










Thanks for viewing & happy ebaying:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment